Create a CarePages Web Site
A child's hospitalization can be an emotional and stressful time for families. Communicating the latest news with friends and relatives can mean time, energy and expense.
To help you stay in touch, you can create free, personal web pages through CarePages. Creating your own secure CarePages web site can help you quickly and easily share news and messages with your loved ones, no matter how far away they may be. Your CarePages web site is set up so that all content about your child will be entered by you alone, not by Duke Children's Hospital or your child's caregivers.
Share with Friends and Family
The simple-to-use, online service helps family and friends stay in touch during a child's hospitalization and recovery. With CarePages, you can:
- Share news and updates about the patient.
- Receive messages of support from friends and family in your own guest book.
- Post visiting hours and contact information.
- Share photos with friends and family.
- Print the pages to read at your convenience, or to keep for your records.
- Reduce time spent on the phone and answering e-mail messages.