Join Our Team
Duke Children’s Hospital & Health Center is a world-class organization dedicated to excellence in education, research and patient care. We are proud to be a place to work that encourages growth, teamwork, communication, recognition of achievement, and positive co-worker/supervisor relationships.
We also offer our employees excellent benefits with numerous perks such as health care to retirement accounts, child and family benefits, employee discounts, health and wellness programs and more.
Duke Children’s offers exciting employment opportunities in a variety of areas. We invite you to browse this section of our website and explore the links to current job listings.
- Faculty/Physician Positions
- Nurse/Dietician/Therapist Positions
- Social Worker/Counselor Positions
- Post-Doctoral Positions
- Research/Medical Technician Positions
- Administrative Positions
Please visit Duke University's Human Resources web site for details about employee benefits, jobs, compensation, and training.
Diversity at Duke Children's
Duke Children's Hospital & Health Center offers an environment that embraces diverse backgrounds, encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and rewards dedication to our most essential goal–caring for children and their families.
Duke Children's Hospital has made a major commitment to diversity by:
- promoting and cultivating a diverse workforce;
- creating a welcoming environment;
- enhancing respect for cultural differences in the delivery of care;
- narrowing differences in health outcomes among different racial and ethnic groups;
- advancing community outreach;
- facilitating student and residency outreach.
At Duke Children's, we recognize that diversity efforts require dedicated time, attention and resources. We are devoted to making those investments so we can provide the best medical care to all children in need of our services.